3100 NE 83rd St., Suite 1001
Kansas City, MO 64119-4460
24 Hour Emergency Service Crisis Line: 1-888-279-8188
For services offered go HERE
400 E 6th Street
24 Hour Youth Crisis Hotline (888) 233-1639 or (816) 741-8700
Regular Phone (816) 587-4100
The Teen Clinic at Synergy's Youth Resiliency Center is dedicated to providing young people, age 12-18, with the highest quality medical, dental and mental health care available in Kansas City. Free services are provided through a unique collaboration of Children's Mercy Hospital and Miles of Smiles and from Synergy's family care team.
7211 NW 83rd St., Suite 200
Kansas City, MO 64152
Go to www.metiscounseling.com for a list of all insurances accepted.
- Ages 3 and up, as well as adolescents, adults and families
- Focus is on individual and family therapy to those who need services due to trauma, transition/life changes, or mental health needs.
Platte County Health Department (Social Work Department)
212 Marshall Road
Platte City, MO 64079
Phone (816) 858-2412
- Referrals to community resources, housing, food pantries, clothing and more
- Crisis intervention
- Parent education
- Child development education
- Assistance with prescription drug programs
- Referrals for counseling, psychiatric services, substance abuse, and domestic violence shelters
- Information about services for expecting mothers and fathers
508 Third Street
Platte City, MO
- Conflict Resolution/Anger Control Program-This program teaches young people how to resolve conflict without violence. Parent participation is required.